Prepare a delicious mango smoothie with yogurt for you to share with the people you love the most, how healthy and nutritious our fruit pulps are.
Mango pulp helps you with good digestion due to its high fiber content and can be useful to prevent constipation.
Greek yogurt contains less sugar and more protein with a good source of calcium that helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
For that reason, we invite you to prepare this delicious recipe that we created for you.
Let’s get started!
- One Greek Yogurt 500 g
- Two sachets Naturalia mango pulp
- One sachet of Naturalia orange pulp
- Sugar to taste (optional)
For decoration (Optional)
- A tablespoon of condensed milk
- Chopped mango pieces
Step to prepare this delicious recipe
1. Blend the Naturalia frozen orange pulp, (One cup of juice will suffice)
2. Add the sugar to taste, the orange juice mixture, the Naturalia mango pulps and the Greek yogurt, in the blender, until you obtain a homogeneous mixture and obtain a fine texture without lumps.
3. When you have served the smoothie add the chopped mango pieces and the tablespoon of condensed milk
Done! You can serve this delicious mango smoothie with yogurt and enjoy it with your family.
Recommendations and benefits
After preparing your mango shake with yogurt, try to consume it as soon as possible, to make the most of its benefits and properties.
You can consume this shake at any time of the day.
Prepare a rich mango smoothie with yogurt, it benefits us since it brings nutrients that allow us to preserve a good figure.
The mango with yogurt smoothie should be served cold, so it is best to taste it when it is prepared. This drink is refreshing, nutritious and satisfying, thanks to the high content of fruit pulp and yogurt.