Fruits are a great source of vitamins and minerals for the functioning of our body. And what better for you and your family than to enjoy its benefits through this delicious recipe where you can make at home a mango cake with NATURALIA fruit pulp that yields up to 16 servings and the best of all is that it does not require an oven .
INGREDIENTS for 14 – 16 servings
- 250gr Cookies preferably puff pastry (Ducales type)
- 100gr unsalted butter
- 15gr Unflavored powdered gelatin
- 1/3 cup of cold water
- 1 pound of NATURALIA Mango pulp
- 375gr Natural yogurt without sugar
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 300ml of heavy cream or whipping cream.
- 5gr unflavored powdered gelatin
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 350gr Mango jam. Remember that you can prepare your jam with NATURALIA fruit pulp.
- Melted white chocolate
- White chocolate shavings
- Fresh mango pieces.
- Line the walls and bottom of the pan with parchment paper, vinyl or acetate.
- To prepare the base. Crush and mix the biscuit with the melted butter and compact it in the container, taking it to the fridge for about 20 min.
- To make our padding. First, we pour the 15 grams of powdered gelatin, over a third of a cup of cold water and let it rest for 10 minutes (slightly solid texture) and we melt it in the microwave or on very low heat for 15 seconds.
- We blend the pound of NATURALIA mango pulp with the 375 grams of natural yogurt, the unflavored gelatin dissolved in warm water and 3 tablespoons of sugar until obtaining a homogeneous structure.
- With a hand mixer and in a separate container, beat the heavy cream for 2 to 3 minutes and add 4 tablespoons of sugar and beat for 2 more minutes until you get a foamy mousse-like texture.
- Now, little by little we are integrating the mixture of the NATURALIA mango pulp with the whipped cream until we get a Mousse-like texture again. Then we can put all the mixture on the biscuit base and put it in the fridge for approximately 20 minutes while the top of the cake sets.
- For your coverage. We pour the cold water with the 5 grams of unflavored gelatin and let it rest for 10 minutes, then we take it to the microwave or very low heat for 15 seconds.
- Add the gelatin mixture together with the mango jam until obtaining a homogeneous texture, pour it on top of the filling and put it in the fridge for 4 hours or until it is completely consistent.
- We already have our cake ready and completely curdled, now we can decorate by drawing some strings of white chocolate on top of its coating and its pieces of mango and the chocolate shavings.
NOW! Let’s enjoy this delicious Mango Cake Recipe to share with the family on any occasion.
Let’s remember what: NATURALIA mango pulp contains iron, calcium, potassium, zinc, sodium, vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B9, as well as vitamin C, E, K and phosphorus. They contain digestive enzymes that help break down proteins, aiding in digestion. Due to the large amount of fiber it contains, it is also very useful in preventing constipation.