Next we will show you how to make a delicious recipe for soursop fluff, with our NATURALIA Pulp you can prepare exquisite recipes to share with your whole family. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare so that you can make it at home.
INGREDIENTS (Makes approx 6 to 8 servings)
- 400gr of NATURALIA soursop pulp
- 2 cups whole milk
- 200gr of condensed milk
- 200gr of milk cream
- 3 sachets of unflavored gelatin
- 8 packages of milk cookies
To start with the preparation of our delicious soursop fluff recipe, it is important that you have all the mentioned ingredients on hand, so that you can follow our steps to the letter; It is vital to have a suitable container, where you can serve the soursop fluff. Without further ado, LET’S START!
- We line the walls and the base of the container that you want to use for the preparation of the soursop sponge with vinipel paper.
- Blend the 400 grams of NATURALIA soursop pulp with the two cups of whole milk, add the 200 grams of condensed milk and the 200 grams of milk cream, so that we obtain a thick texture.
- We dilute the three sachets of unflavored gelatin in ¼ of hot water and add this mixture to the smoothie.
- Add the smoothie in the container with the cookies and put in the fridge for approximately 5 hours. This is how we finish our exquisite soursop sponge recipe.
Let’s remember: NATURALIA soursop pulp provides us with incredible benefits for our body such as: minerals, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, lipids; Furthermore, it is rich in vitamin b1, for this reason, it is capable of accelerating metabolism and blood circulation, therefore, it is good that NATURALIA soursop pulp is included in the diet.