We show you how to prepare a recipe for fish and shrimp in coconut, so you can surprise your family with this delicious dish. With our NATURALIA coconut pulp, you can prepare in an easy, agile and practical way rich recipes like the one you are going to see below:
2 pounds of NATURALIA coconut pulp
1 pound of fish can be albacore, weevil, corvina, dorado or whatever you prefer
1/2 pound fresh shrimp
We chop red onion and place it in a cup
Chives or long onion are finely chopped and placed in a ½ cup
1 pepper either green, red or yellow.
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
½ cup of achiote
Cilantro or if you prefer, you can use two chillangua leaves, to taste
1 tablespoon of salt
Cumin, pepper and salt
- Cut the fish into medium pieces and marinate it with 1 lemon, cumin, pepper, salt to taste. We let it rest for approximately 15 minutes.
- We seal the fish, fry in a little oil until we obtain a golden texture.
- We clean and wash the shrimp very well and remove skin and veins.
- In a little oil, fry the red onion, chives, pepper, garlic and achiote. We add cumin, pepper and salt to taste. We continue to fry until the stew can be seen transparent.
- In the blender add the stew and the NATURALIA coconut pulp. In a frying pan we put over medium heat for about a minute.
- We mix the stew (fried), with the fish, we bring it to a medium-low heat (uncovered); Add the shrimp and add ½ cup of NATURALIA coconut pulp juice and let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes, until a creamy texture is obtained.
- Last step, we chop the cilantro and the chillangua, we add fish and coconut shrimp.
- Ready, we can enjoy this delicious dish.
We can accompany this delicious recipe for fish and shrimp encocado with rice, patacones and a good juice with NATURALIA lemon pulp.
Let’s remember: NATURALIA coconut pulp contains a large number of beneficial properties for our body, it is antioxidant, antiparasitic, protects our liver, stimulates our immune system and protects the heart, it also contains many vitamins, minerals and trace elements, that is, essential nutrients for our body. Enjoy this rich recipe for fish and shrimp in coconut.